Any of you help your adult kids with their investments? Sometimes it’s a challenge to put my 72 year old mind in the place of a 30 year old accumulator. Happily my kid can max her 401K and she let me pick the funds. My eyes lit up when I saw she could get PRIMECAP Admiral shares with no minimum and I set that at 90% allocation. The remaining 10% went to Total Bond. Six years later I don’t know that she ever looks at it. So today I sent her a Text message gently suggesting she sell the bond fund and replace it with a stable value fund. I explained that her bond fund was likely to do poorly for the near future. Immediately she called me,,,, something doesn’t happen too often, and she read me the riot act. “ Dad,,,, you taught me I was investing for 35 years from now and not to look at it too much and just keep investing.” She told me she didn’t want to make any change and it would be fine. I was shocked. I had unwittingly raised a BOGLEHEAD. I had no idea until today.