Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

IOFIX Not Available through TD Ameritrade

It seems that IOFIX can no longer be traded at TDA. Does anybody still hold this fund there, and if so, has TDA notified you and given you any options? If I remember, TDA was still offering it a week or two ago. I used to hold it at TDA, but don't own it currently.

https://research.tdameritrade.com/grid/public/mutualfunds/profile/profile.asp?symbol=IOFIX

Comments

• I just placed a buy order & it was accepted.
  • BaluBalu said:

I just placed a buy order & it was accepted.

Thanks. Did you already own shares of the fund before making that trade, or was that your initial entry into the fund? I see no Buy button on my account page. Maybe current shareholders can buy more shares, but new, prospective shareholders can't(?)

• Place a trade and find out.
  • BaluBalu said:

Place a trade and find out.

Thanks for your help. It looks like the trade page will allow me to buy the fund.