Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Can't access MFO Premium and email to Premium not working

This morning I'm finding that I can access MFO Premium using Firefox as a browser but Safari cannot access it. It tells me that it cannot find the server. I tried sending a message to Charles at the usual email address ([email protected]) and it would not go. Whoops and now, ten minutes later, off it went. No other email trouble on my side. Something is off at MFO Premium.

Comments

• And now it works. It began to work 10 seconds *before* Charles answered my email. If only all repairs were this easy.
  • Great. Likely it was down for regular maintenance.
  • edited September 2021
    Thank you!

I really hate when users have any issues with the site! I try to be available most times and will always preempt any ongoing development to address real-time issues.

You can reach me at a couple emails:

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

At any time, please email me and I will give you my cell phone number for texting or calls.

Finally, always happy to set-up Zoom session to walk through latest upgrades and site usage ... on both sides!

c
  • edited September 2021
    PS. FWIW. I've found that most on-line site issues (any site!) can be solved by clearing Cache, periodically. Typically via: Cntrl-Shift-Delete.
  • On a Mac with Safari it's Option-Control-E, or click on "Empty caches " in the Develop menu in Safari. In my case I did neither keyboard combo. I just waited a few minutes and the issue vanished. Thanks!
    Charles said:

PS. FWIW. I've found that most on-line site issues (any site!) can be solved by clearing Cache, periodically. Typically via: Cntrl-Shift-Delete.