Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

2020-21 Capital Gains estimates

2»

Comments

• @bee : Wouldn't the fund site have that info ?
    Just buzzing bye , Derf
  • I use Morningstar. Go to the fund you want to see and click on Performance. Then near the top of that page is a Performance link.
    You can see the basic info separated by date. You don't get great detail telling what are the qualified dividends and regular dividend distributions. Hope that helps.
    Dave
  • Received our modest tax refund already. Learned from last year and filed electronically in order to avoid the long delay in processing.
  • It's a bit early for the 2021 postings, but CHTTX posted huge gains on 3/25 of what pretty much sums up as a split.
  • beebee
    edited April 2021
    FSRPX and FSMEX paid capital gains 4/9/21. I did finally see it posted on Fidelity's website. I'll check out M* thanks @DaveSch...good stuff...that worked:
  • The digital content folks at Victory Funds reached out and asked me to update the CG link for their funds in Shadow's original post. Just fyi, I did.
  • edited October 2021
    @David -

There is a separate pinned thread with a similar title. How do we make sure that all 2021 cap gain information starting September 2021 (when the pinned thread started) will only be posted in the pinned thread?

Thanks.