Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

David Snowball wants to know 2/nd try

edited September 2020 in Off-Topic
"We posted our September issue late on the evening of September 1st, as usual, but decided to delay the announcement until this morning. We were thinking that you’d rather get the reminder when you were fresh in the morning, rather than late at night. Please do let us know what you think about that timing."
Either way works for me . I did start to read the latest issue before hitting the sack. West coast readers probably like the early announcement.
Thanks & stay safe, Derf

Comments

• Either way works for me. Read a good bit of it this morning.
  • Makes no difference to me, on/around the first of the month is totally fine. I usually end up reading it before you announce it anyway. :)
  • I am fine as it is. I check on the Commentary in the beginning of the month. Often o would be reading the articles the second time by the time monthly commentary is announced.
  • Anything is OK with me but I will read early in morning.
  • A-OK
    Any ol' way.
  • edited September 2020
    Either way is fine with me.
    I usually check the MFO website on the 1st or 2nd day of the month.
    I don't wait for an announcement.
  • I like the official announcement early the next day. I spend the 1st day of the month checking....when I find it first it feels like Christmas.
  • Is it September already?
  • WABAC said:

Is it September already?

I can't believe it myself. I love the monthly commentaries. THANKS. Early or late, it matters not to me. When it's noon in NYC, it's 6:00 a.m. here. Until the winter, when it would be 7:00 a.m. here.