Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Here’s what could trigger more stock market pullbacks this year, says Schwab trading expert

edited September 2020 in Other Investing
I'd like to see the board move away from politics ... and, hopefully open more discussion on investing topics.

The big question for me is whether this market can keep up the momentum? Below is what one expert thinks.

“Obviously these things are difficult to pinpoint, but a 2%-3% decline sometime in the next couple of weeks wouldn’t be at all surprising to me. I continue to believe that the SPX SPX, -0.21% [S&P 500] can reach 3,700 (+14.5%) by year-end, but probably not without three or four small pullbacks along the way,” he told MarketWatch in an interview and follow-up email.

Read more about this by clicking the provided link; https://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-what-could-trigger-more-stock-market-pullbacks-this-year-says-schwab-trading-expert-2020-09-01

Comments