Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The stock market’s rebound is nowhere near over, and midcap exposure is probably what you need

edited August 2020 in Other Investing
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-stock-markets-rebound-is-nowhere-near-over-and-mid-cap-exposure-is-probably-what-you-need-2020-08-26

The stock market’s rebound is nowhere near over, and midcap exposure is probably what you need
Published: Aug. 26, 2020 at 3:38 p.m. ET

Research into stock-market disruptions and recoveries shows conventional wisdom about large-cap stocks is wrong

Hello

Any other mid cap recommendations funds you folks have
(Besides DGIFX) to hold mid long terms

Thank you
Regards

Comments

• NMAVX and FAMEX
  • edited August 2020
    I cover the domestic smid space with AOFAX and KAUAX. I've got the global smid space covered by using SMCWX and LPEFX. These previous four have a growth orientation. For the smid value space I am using PMDAX. In addition, I own FKASX which also holds some mid caps but is considered a small cap growth fund with a current mid cap tilt.

• edited August 2020
    JOHAX (sorry meant to put this in the international fund thread).
  • I can recommend WAMCX. It’s not a mid cap but rather a domestic small cap growth fund which is closing to new investors on 9/11.
  • I’ve suggested WAMCX in a couple of recent threads, which of course means that I’ve likely jinxed this fund to a future of mediocre returns from now on ...:)