Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The Thing That Must Be Driving Trump Crazy

edited March 2020 in Off-Topic
Something is finally getting more attention than him: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=%2Fm%2F01cpyy,trump

And even weirder: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=%2Fm%2F01cpyy,trump,Jesus,biden,god

It beats everything. Bear in mind, Easter is almost here.

Comments

• You missed the main point T is still bigger than God :-)
    And, you will have to wait another 4 years
  • @FD1000 A disease is bigger than both.
  • it is looking (at the moment) like this may ultimately thwart efforts to get rid of him, and that would be something
  • Up to a quarter of a million people may die from this thing and you're still worried about your Trump-Derangement-Syndrome.
  • edited March 2020
    @BrianW More than a quarter of a million people may die from this thing because this incompetent administration denied it was a threat, didn't provide testing early enough, disbanded a pandemic committee and continues to spread disinformation about the disease until this day and you're still saying critics are suffering from "Trump Derangement Syndrome?"

• Lewis- A complete waste of time, I'm afraid. If it doesn't flatter our legendary best-ever in the history of the US president, it's just a fake fact, no matter how strong the evidence to the contrary. You've got testimony? You've got records? You've got video? Sorry... all fake, obviously.
  • The problem repeats. Biden and Bernie suspended campaigning because of COVID-19. However CNN and MSNBC are not making any "noise" on behalf of them. They are busy ranting about incompetent adminstration - same thing they did last time. I thought a virus would do what the dems could never do, which is win them the election in 2020. However, now I am not sure. Right now, Trump is still winning. Which is both ridiculous and appalling at the same time. Not to mention I'm not crazy about either dem candidate.

Here's hoping what needs to really happen DOES happen. A third party emerges. Maybe 2024 some thing will change for good.
  • Trump declared that breathing is good for you.
    What the Dems are going to do?
    Cry for another 4 years?
    Open more investigations?
    Trump just exposes politicians of both sides at their own games, he is rude, not apologetic and it drives the Dems and the Lib media to TDS and why they can't compete while he is advancing every point on his agenda like it or not.

Reminder: I voted for Clinton twice but the Dems actions in the last several years and the coming years are just pathetic.
  • FD1000 said:

Trump declared that breathing is good for you.
    What the Dems are going to do?
    Cry for another 4 years?
    Open more investigations?
    Trump just exposes politicians of both sides at their own games, he is rude, not apologetic and it drives the Dems and the Lib media to TDS and why they can't compete while he is advancing every point on his agenda like it or not.

Reminder: I voted for Clinton twice but the Dems actions in the last several years and the coming years are just pathetic.

Stick to posting your trades in a rearview mirror. You are better at it. Muni bond funds were up yesterday. We can only assume that you loaded up prior to Thursday's market close.

Fond of your criminal governor too? Do you really think that Repugnant Kemp just learned on Wednesday that asymptomatic people could spread COVID-19 even though the experts have been him for months?

Both Kemp and Trump can learn a lot from the likes of Governor's Inslee, Newsom, and Cuomo. All three have saved lives with their policies and by the way, all three are Democrats.