Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

AQR Style Premia Alternative Fund and AQR Style Premia Alternative LV Fund reopen to new investors

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1444822/000119312519227736/d794909d497.htm

497 1 d794909d497.htm AQR FUNDS

AQR FUNDS

Supplement dated August 23, 2019 (“Supplement”)

to the Class I Shares and Class N Shares Prospectus

and the Class R6 Shares Prospectus,

each dated May 1, 2019, as amended (the “Prospectuses”),

of the AQR Style Premia Alternative Fund

and AQR Style Premia Alternative LV Fund

(the “Funds”)

This Supplement updates certain information contained in the Prospectuses. Please review this important information carefully. You may obtain copies of the Funds’ Prospectuses and Statement of Additional Information free of charge, upon request, by calling (866) 290-2688, or by writing to AQR Funds, P.O. Box 2248, Denver, CO 80201-2248.

Effective September 1, 2019, the Funds are no longer closed to new investors. Accordingly, all references in the Funds’ Prospectuses to the Funds being closed to new investors are hereby deleted in their entirety from the Prospectuses. Additionally, the section entitled “Closed Fund Policies,” on page 190 of the Funds’ Class I Shares and Class N Shares Prospectus and page 188 of the Funds’ Class R6 Shares Prospectus, is hereby deleted in its entirety from the Prospectuses.

Please refer to the section entitled “Investing With the AQR Funds,” beginning on page 183 of the Funds’ Class I Shares and Class N Shares Prospectus and page 181 of the Funds’ Class R6 Shares Prospectus, for a description of investors eligible to invest in the Funds.

PLEASE RETAIN THIS SUPPLEMENT FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

Comments