Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Barron’s Ranking Of Best Online Brokers

FYI: Market volatility is commonplace. Interest rates, which a few months ago seemed certain to rise, now look likely to remain flat or possibly decline. The chances of an economic slowdown in the U.S. and overseas are high. So it’s tempting to follow the S&P 500, our own portfolios, and investment opportunities the way some of us check the weather—constantly and doggedly.

Online discount brokerage firms are happy to accommodate. They provide mobile apps that let customers monitor, analyze, and trade, often with the same speed, ease, and completeness as a desktop, and with complete interoperability. Live video and television feeds are now ubiquitous on desktop and mobile. A few brokerage firms have even begun to furnish information and research via Alexa and Siri. One, TD Ameritrade Holding (ticker: AMTD), recently added the ability to trade through Amazon Echo.
How They Stack Up
Regards,
Ted
https://www.barrons.com/articles/who-are-2019s-best-online-brokers-51550882807?mod=hp_DAY_2

Comments

• Have to pay for something I don't need to know, I'm moving on.
  • @Gary: Since nothing seems to please you, suggest find another website that's more suited to your tastes. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :(:(:(
  • No paywall for me.
  • @Ted- lost another of your many "followers", did you? I wouldn't worry too much... surely you must have two or three still left.
  • @Old-Joe: You need go back to school and enroll in Math 101, my links yesterday and today have had over 850 views. How many have you had ?
    :(:(:(::(