Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

End Of Third Quarter: How Have Your Funds Done YTD ?

TedTed
edited September 2018 in Fund Discussions
FYI: So far so good !
Regards,
Ted
PRHSX: 20.23% (1 Mo. 2.62% since I repurchased.)
QQQ: 19.95%
TRBCX: 18.92%
MSOPX: 10.57%
IVV: 10.38%
PONCX: -(1.02)%

Comments

• MAPOX 4.22%
    PRWCX 7.39
    PRIDX (2.45)
    PRDSX 15.45
    VSCIX 11.05
    Bonds:
    PTIAX .91
    PRSNX (.74)
    TUHYX 1.83
    .......Can't really complain. I've not held some of these for very long: PTIAX and TUHYX are new. Switched into them only weeks ago.
  • Maybe a better question would read" how have your funds done since the end of January?
    I looked about a week ago & was running (-) since the end of January market highs back then. To much in foreign equity with the tariff wheeling & dealing going on!

Good investing to all, Derf
  • DSEEX = a hair under 13.5% ytd and 6.4% since Feb 1

PCI 7.4% ytd

TRBCX 8.2% since Feb 1 (do not own)
  • Typical year really, some up, some down and many basically standing still.
    FCNTX - 16.85%
    POAGX - 17.35
    DSENX - 13.2
    MGGPX - 11.2
    MTUM - 16.3
    THQ - 15.4
    SFGIX - (9.26)
    MAPIX - (3.15)
    UTG - (2.66)
  • best 3

WWNPX +22.52 --This fund has an outrageous management fee of 1.64%, has a large cash position and an extremely high allocation to a land holding company as its top position. I really can't recommend it.

POGRX +17.50

FCNTX +16.85

worst 3

MSILX (4.46)

DODFX (6.39)

FAIRX (14.60) --This fund has a very full management fee of over 1%, has a large cash position and an extremely high allocation to a land holding company as its top position. I really can't recommend it.