Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Prayers for Chip

So sorry to read David's text about Chip's health issues. Prayers for Chip & her team of doctors this morning.

Comments

• I too am praying and thinking optimistic thoughts about Chip this morning.
  • My thoughts and prayers go out to Chip and David for a successful procedure and healthful recovery.
  • I too hope she has a speedy recovery. I speak from professional experience and know that CNS leaks are serious and can be fatal if they result in an infection ( which this one did not) but a good neurosurgeon can fix it without long term consequences. Speedy recovery Chip!!!
  • yeah, was just reading up on csf leakage and it looks like much or most of the time the outcomes are real good and the approaches known

hope that's the case here of course
  • Most CSF leakage is the result of trauma (aka, banging your head). Here it seems to be some long term erosion of the bone. Weird.

But patched. More soon
  • yes, what I was reading variously was nontrauma csf, and yes erosion or other forces

good outcomes withal, and hope this particular patch story turns out awesome
  • My thoughts and prayers go out to Chip for speedy recovery.