Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • why do you block js?
  • @Maurice
    Fully expecting a refutation of Ms Narula as a discredited and biased member of the science community. Oh wait, she was allowed on PBS. Never mind.
    Don't you find it funny that you keep talking about people on this board being in an "echo chamber" while you are literally having conversations with yourself, filling in what you assume people are thinking or will say without even letting them actually speak? Why bother communicating with others at all if you think you know how people will respond?
  • Besides someone has to tell the truth.
    The literal definition of an ideologue in an echo chamber is someone who thinks they have a monopoly on the truth.
  • >> am the only one to present factual information that repudiates the moblike tactics.

lolz --- made my weekend so far

>> Can I keep up? It is hard, I'll grant you that.

you can do it!
  • Maurice said:

@LewisBraham Because there are readers who may agree with me or learn from me, but they are not willing to be called out as some kind of villain. I'll do the dirty work for them. Besides someone has to tell the truth.

+1

• @twmoore Just eight posts since April of 2011, and April, 2011 just happens to be the same month Maurice joined. That you, sputnikbot?
  • @Maurice,

>> If you are going to quote me, try to do it correctly.

I copied your text. Left off your preamble, fixed moblike.

>> I don't care if I am the only one to present factual information that repudiates the mob like tactics.