Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Question re: MFO Fund Ratings - "Where is it?" (Apologies to Sméagol)

edited August 2013 in Fund Discussions
Hello. I was looking for the 'precious' MFO Fund Ratings and couldn't find them in the set of blue navigation buttons at the top of the page [Home | About | Commentary ... | Support Us!].

Could someone point me to the link or page on MFO to access them? Thank you! - Ira

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Hi Ira. Still incorporating the ratings into a searchable database, which should soon be a standard feature on MFO. In meantime, will here's link to pdf version of 1Q13 MFO Ratings and will try to get the updated 2Q13 pdf version posted. More soon.
  • Wow! Thank you Charles for your excellent work! I greatly appreciate all your hard work. It is very valuable. Thank you.

Mike_E
  • Charles - Thank you! for design, effort & link. - Ira
  • edited August 2013
    Charles - Tip re: PDF sizing. Here is a link to the free Orpalis PDF Reducer. (For Windows)
    It can be used to reduce the size of large pdfs without compromising image quality. It has various options, and you may find it useful. - Ira

http://www.orpalis.com/products/pdfreducer/pdfreducer-free.php

It reduced the size of the 'Ratings' pdf from about 11 meg to about 6 meg, roughly 1/2 the original size.
  • Reply to @ibartman: Ha! You know. Will try to get pdf of 2Q ratings much smaller. Thanks man.

• edited August 2013
    Here's the 2Q ratings, thanks to Charles. We're still working on a searchable database for them.