Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Powershares Buyback Achievers Index

edited July 2013 in Off-Topic
As I have stated in previous posts, I have about equal amounts of my portfolio in mutual funds and etfs, thought I would share with you an etf that I have that actually is my largest holding, and was introduced to by my ML broker, I had not heard of it either before that. Its PKW, and I'm hoping this link works, since it is my first time. It has only been around since 2007, but since then has done better than the S + P over 1, 3 and 5 yrs. Hope you find it interesting.

http://news.morningstar.com/all/ViewNews.aspx?article=/MW/48B3FE36-B40E-11E2-AED8-002128040CF6_univ.xml

Comments

• Yes, your link works just fine. The information re PKW is in the third paragraph from the bottom. Thanks for the info!
  • edited July 2013
    Yes indeed, a 5-year MFO Great Owl, in the large blend category: