Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Wealthtrack 7/12/2013 - Dan Fuss & Richard Bernstein

Comments

• Interesting, thank you. I wonder what the "secular" picture will look like for those of us who did not flee bonds lately---particularly EM bonds? The share price means less to me today than a few years ago, but my bond fund (PREMX) is still down from its 12-month high (maybe all-time high?) by 10.4% as of 16 July, '13. In the last week or so, it has been slowly clawing its way back..... I have to think that there are some out there wanting to buy these shares at discount prices. What would make me VERY happy is to see a decent interest rate offered on 5-year CDs at the credit union.
  • edited July 2013
    I agree. Good interview. (Although I experienced a short segment in middle without sound). Would be absolutely great if Mr. Bernstein is correct and US is experiencing an industrial renaissance. He plugged small/mid US manufacturing companies. And, Mr. Fuss plugged small tech, especially medical tech, US companies.
  • Same audio glitch here, too.
  • Isn't Dan Fuss a bond guy? Why is he pumping equities?