Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

What happened to IRNIX yesterday?!!!

edited June 2013 in Fund Discussions
.85% DROP in VG market day (no distributions)! I've been checking historical prices for this and, so far, cannot find a SINGLE day with this large a drop.

IRNIX has been one of the few funds that actually gained a little during down days, but does anyone here know why this size drop yesterday?

P.S. Though I don't place much stock in MaxFunds, it is interesting to check their ratings of my funds. They gave IRNIX a 1! (Worst rating out of 100). But Lipper, up/down years, Best/Worst 3 months and 1 Yr all generally good.

Cathy

Comments

• Not sure why; a check of a few of the fund-o-fund's other holdings doesn't reveal any large moves (although I didn't view all of them) and no dividend.
  • Reply to @scott: Thanks so much for taking the time to check a few of these, Scott! I'm a little muzzed tonight so I should have thought to just check some of their holdings myself.