Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

P-i-n-g David Snowball

edited May 2013 in Off-Topic
Hi David. I sent you a message through the board. I am not sure you saw it or if it fall through ether.

It is also possible that I am previously spoiled your responses to similar messages in the past.:)

Comments

• hi, big guy!

Did you get my PM on Friday? if not, I'll follow-up again.

David
  • No. I did not get it:(
  • edited May 2013
    Oh, nuts. I wonder what I did wrong. Hmmmm ... the short answers are: the latter, I should have and I will, in that order. I'll look at my work PC to see if the original (longish) note was somehow saved there. If not I'll get an updated, non-cryptic note off as soon as I can.

Regrets for the delay,

David
  • Reply to @David_Snowball: It was a message about possibility of having review/interview of OBIOX and GOODX.
  • Right. I actually wrote a longish reply to it. I'll be at the college tomorrow a.m. There's a tiny chance that the reply is sitting, unpublished, in an open browser there. If not, I'll share a few thoughts anew.

Hope your weekend has been wonderful.

David
  • Hi David,
    I'd also be interested in hearing any thoughts you have on GOODX and if you are considering doing an interview of them. They seem to fit the profile of the type of fund you like to cover.

thank you,
    Michael