Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Morningstar not updating OEF's?

Maybe it's just me, but the OEF's in my tracking and watch portfolios are still stuck on last Thursday the 17th.

Comments

• edited October 21
    No, it's not just you. I noticed the same problem with M*'s Portfolio Manager.
  • Yes, true. Morningstar is dependable whenever it gets around to being dependable, anymore. Used to be much more reliable, but that goes back about a decade or so.
  • Thanks gents.
  • edited 3:10AM
    I login to M* and stay logged in for a while.
    Recently started frequently receiving "Let's confirm you aren't a bot"
    challenges where I must choose all the hats, chairs, beds, buckets, bags, etc.
    M* may be "improving" their website again!
  • When M* was hacked my password ended up on the dark web. May be because of that M* keeps me logged in for as long as I like. I get notices from credit agencies and such to change my M* password but I do not because I do not use it anywhere else.
  • Hacked? I never heard. Not much sympathy: they've let their service deteriorate badly. I get it for free through TRP, anyhow.