Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• I think that @David_Snowball should buy five or six of those 100k jobs and award us posters for the best posts.
  • I do the best non-posts and, besides, I really, really need a gold watch to go with my gold sneakers.
  • edited October 20
    I’d change this to ”Trump Watch”.

The guy’s getting loonier by the minute. Referencing publicly in a disparaging way Arnold Palmer’s apparently unimpressive “apparatus” as described by some who showered with him after PGA meets? Holly Geez. Maybe that R really does stand for repugnant!
  • Somewhere else around here, I've linked a CNN article pointing to a half-dead mailing address which Dr. Orange is using as a catch-all so that people can order "Swiss" Wyoming-domiciled watches and other do-dads attached to his name. If he were only cuckoo-nuts, it'd be bad enough. But he's DANGEROUS. No guardrails. No principles. No conscience. No filters.
  • edited October 21
    Yes, here it is.
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/17/politics/trump-watches-wyoming-invs/index.html
    "...Now, the watchmaker's origins are in question after CNN tried to track down the company behind the devices. They aren't based in Switzerland, but their address returns to a strip mall. In Wyoming. Next to an HR&Block and a Wendy's."

Scam. Fake. All the way. Always. Every time. Just look who you're dealing with...