Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Go, Bills! This New Englander never did like the "Pats."
    "The weather will certainly be a factor with the temperature at game time at 8:15 p.m. expected to be in the single digits and wind chills well below zero. In fact it could be one of the coldest playoff games in NFL history."
  • " In fact it could be one of the coldest playoff games in NFL history."
    I thought that was reserved for the Frozen Tundra of Green Bay & the Packers !
    Go Pack Go, Derf
  • Yes, the Ice Bowl. Minus -17F. Cowboys/Packers.
  • BILLS! Blowout. Nice.
    After AZ, can the Rams beat that effing Brady in FL?
  • Packer special teams were frozen turds last night. Blocked punt & FG was their demise !
    Roger's added to his legacy last night, now o-4 with 49'ers in playoff games !
  • Rodgers, The un-vaxed liar. I USED TO BE a big Packers fan. Amazing turn of events in that '49ers game in the snow and cold on a Wisconsin night. GO, BILLS! Lived in that area or over 5 years.
  • edited January 2022
    Single digits is cold? Long as it ain’t minus single digits it ain’t cold for January. Layer up!
  • As a 49ers fan, I didn't like Green Bay anyway, but it doesn't get any sweeter than defeating Novax Rodgers on his home field !