Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Columbia Small Cap Growth Fund I to close to new investors

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/773757/000119312521144212/d153343d497.htm

497 1 d153343d497.htm COLUMBIA FUNDS SERIES TRUST I

Supplement dated May 1, 2021to the Prospectus and Summary Prospectus, each as supplemented, if applicable, of the following fund:

Fund----------------Prospectus and Summary Prospectus Dated

Columbia Funds Series Trust I
Columbia Small Cap Growth Fund I 1/1/2021

The Board of Trustees of Columbia Funds Series Trust I (the Trust) has approved the suspension of the offering and sale of shares of Columbia Small Cap Growth Fund I (the Fund), a series of the Trust, as described below, effective June 1, 2021. In connection with this action, the prospectus of the Fund is hereby supplemented by adding the following under “Purchase and Sale of Fund Shares”:

Effective June 1, 2021, the Fund will be generally closed to investors, other than those who invest in the Fund through certain financial intermediaries selected by the Distributor and retirement plans currently invested and those approved by the Distributor to invest in the Fund. In the event that an order to purchase Fund shares is received by the Fund or its transfer agent on or after June 1, 2021 from an investor or account that is not eligible to purchase Fund shares, that order will be refused by the Fund or its transfer agent and any money that the Fund or its transfer agent received with the order will be returned to the investor, account or financial intermediary, as appropriate, without interest.
Shareholders should retain this Supplement for future reference.