Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

3rd shot booster, and then annually.

edited April 2021 in Off-Topic
That's what the expert says, now. That's fine with me. I've had no ill effects from the Pfizer shot. Just took my second dose. Just PLEASE let us stow the masks back down at the bottom of the drawer--- unneeded--- SOON. I don't want to travel. But I might HAVE TO travel, for funerals, etc. And to do so, wearing that mask for hours and hours? Well, THAT prospect just sucks hard wet ones. It doesn't bother many other folks, I know...
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/21/scientist-who-helped-develop-pfizer-biontech-covid-vaccine-agrees-third-shot-is-needed-as-immunity-wanes.html

Comments

• edited April 2021
    I had my 1st Pfizer shot on Sunday.
    The injection site was slightly sore afterward - no big deal.
    I don't like wearing a mask either but feel it may be too soon (in many parts of the country) to let our guards down.
  • I had my second Moderna shot last week. Got minor arm sore but no fever and chill.

I will continue to use mitigation procedures even after I achieved full protection. There are many who have been vaccinated yet and they can be potential COVID carriers.