Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

These Mutual Funds Are Selling Like Hotcakes In 2013

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Hey,

Good to read about a fund that you own ... PGBAX.

Indeed it has been a good performer in my hybrid income sleeve over the past couple of years that I have owned it. I beleive this is a fund that John N or Scott touted on the board as being one of their picks sometime ago. Perhaps, it could also have been someone else that brought it to the board.

I have linked Morningstar's report below for those that might be interested.

http://quotes.morningstar.com/fund/pgbax/f?t=PGBAX

Good Investing,
    Skeeter

• Reply to @Skeeter: First I heard of this fund was from fellow poster kevindow about a year ago. Looked like a great way to invest in global diversified income. After reading more about it, I started to pull money from PRPFX and put the money into PGDPX. PGDPX is now 10% of my portfolio. Very happy so far with that choice.
  • Hi MikeM,

For some reason JohnN name resonantes with me ... but, indeed, it could have been someone else possibly Scott or another that brought it to the board. I know, it was several years ago and it was a fund that I had on my radar even though I had not touted it myself at the time.

Thanks for mentioning kevindow as one ot the touters.

Skeeter
  • Reply to @MikeM: I prefer VDIGX but I don't Invest in either.