Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

'Something's Not Right With Biden' According To Former White House Physician

The former White House physician to Presidents Obama and Trump says 'something is not right' with former VP Joe Biden.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/somethings-not-right-biden-according-former-white-house-physician

Comments

• @Old_skeet, is zerohedge your only source? Seems that way in all the political posts you've unloaded recently. Please try a source with some credibility. This is making you look very bias towards right wing propaganda and conspiracy theories and quite honestly, ignorant to the view that you can't tell the difference between facts and (likely) Russian influenced propaganda meant to lessen our democratic system. Very sad.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
    Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/
  • Old_Skeet said:

The former White House physician to Presidents Obama and Trump says 'something is not right' with former VP Joe Biden.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/somethings-not-right-biden-according-former-white-house-physician

Ronny Jackson

"But what I will say is that something is not right,” added the retired Navy rear admiral who recently won a House GOP primary in Texas."
  • @Old_Skeet Do the rubles you receive have Putin's face on them?

• ZeroHedge's analysis, commentaries, and 'reporting' is mostly in whackadoodle land and to be ignored.
  • I don't for a minute believe that Old Skeet is deliberately helping to spread Russia-generated disinformation. But it is simply pathetic that an intelligent individual would rely on such a compromised source of information without cross-checking to see if any other source recognized as generally reliable substantiates the information.

I can't understand how someone as dedicated as he is with obtaining reliable data on financial matters can be so grossly negligent with respect to other types of information.
  • Sorry,,, I have to post this... after seeing a few republicans tell the American public he's bad for us. google your source.... THE REPUBLICAN SENATE RELEASED THIS, repeat... repeat ...repeat... THE REPUBLICAN SENATE RELEASED THIS: I know, I know, the NY Times hates Trump BUT THE REPUBLICAN SENATE RELEASED THIS:
    WASHINGTON — A sprawling report released Tuesday by a Republican-controlled Senate panel that spent three years investigating Russia’s 2016 election interference laid out an extensive web of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Russian government officials and other Russians, including some with ties to the country’s intelligence services.
  • edited August 2020
    He's just bad for America.... and then there is this... PLEASE listen to this....
  • edited August 2020
    It's not hard to investigate your sources and if that source is one that you feel represents your thoughts then you are putting yourself out there as a co-conspirator, unwittingly or not.
    Funded by / Ownership

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.

According to Rationalwiki the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.
    Editorial content is written under the pseudonym Tyler Durden and usually focuses on conspiracies related to economic collapse. Zero Hedge sources to factually mixed think tanks such as The Mises Institute, which promotes Austrian (Anarcho-Capitalism) economics. Finally, during the Coronavirus outbreak of 2020 they have frequently promoted false and misleading information as evidenced by failed fact checks below.
  • edited August 2020
    John McCain liked this movie. That’s how I first heard of it. Bernie passed away, but remained a great party host.:)

“Even on a bad day ...”

• edited August 2020