Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Howdy hank.....that 2.9% on the 10 year Treasury....

edited June 2011 in Off-Topic
Morn'in,

And a lovely morn'in it is in MI.....what I call a Keweenaw morning.

I mentioned a few weeks back about a 2.9% yield on the 10 year Treasury; and did so with my tongue stuck in my cheek. There must be some big players having fun with this area again today; as the 10:00am 10 year yield just moved to 2.99%.

I place not special knowledge to these actions; just an observation.

Perhaps a new reading has come into place for the Mayan calendar and the original Dec. 21, 2012 date has been reworked....:):):)

Now, to go slaughter some blades of grass, as there is no rain today.

Take care,
Catch

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Yessir Catch. Story is bonds today. And thank lord for grass to mow on days when stocks are dropping. Missed your post earlier. Just an afterthought: Jockying on Cap Hill this week re debt ceiling is part of the dynamics we're seeing here. Plus, stocks run up awful fast so some sloshing about is in order. Without singling anyone out, some interesting stock market predictions on the board from time to time. Stuck foot in own mouth recently saying DJ would top 13,000 this year. Take Care.