Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Well @Charles that's some scary shit. Sounds like we're getting ready to hit major volatility again.
  • And the next bond fund to collapse will be ?????
  • i dont get what they did
  • ARTFX & ZEOIX up despite JNK down. good sign
  • DHHIX up steadily during past week....
  • edited March 2020
    Hi @MikeW @MikeM and Charles

Gentlemen. From the tweet link, and the actions of $HYD chart; what is causing you'all to have angst? The data is for junk bonds, yes?....or should say, what might become junk. I don't have data from 2008, but the HY area was blow up city for a few months.

Thank you.
    Catch
  • I think the problem maybe we don't really know what's in some "strategic income" funds. I was so clueless I didn't know what was in my "floating rate" fund.
  • yeah, by definition

go anywhere in strategic search of income

like many I have been appalled at the behavior of PONAX and PDVAX, but figured, yeah, well, Pimco, RE and all that

I see that both have lately outperformed FADMX (formerly FSICX), which has lots of foreign debt, or did
  • Perhaps another day, then; versus March 31.

Hi @MikeW @MikeM and Charles

Gentlemen. From the tweet link, and the actions of $HYD chart; what is causing you'all to have angst? The data is for junk bonds, yes?....or should say, what might become junk.

Thank you.
    Catch