Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Att-COVID-19 Creates A Long-Term Buying Opportunity In This Dividend Aristocrat

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4329122-t-covidminus-19-creates-long-term-buying-opportunity-in-this-dividend-aristocrat

Att-COVID-19 Creates A Long-Term Buying Opportunity In This Dividend Aristocrat
Mar. 03, 2020 10:25 AM ETAT&T Inc. (T)16 Comments
Summary
Having raised its dividend for the 36th consecutive year last December, AT&T is a Dividend Aristocrat.
AT&T delivered decent operating results and financial results in FY 2019 and achieved its deleveraging goals for last fiscal year, positioning it to do so once again in 2020.
AT&T is trading at a 5% discount to fair value based on data sourced from I Prefer Income and Gurufocus, as well as the dividend discount model or DDM.
When I consider the 5.9% yield, annual earnings growth of 4%, and 0.6% annual valuation multiple, AT&T meets my total return requirement of 10% while offering a yield that is nearly triple that of the broader market