Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

4,000-To-1 Long Shot

FYI: How many families have at least one kid who would like to shoot the basketball like Stephen Curry? How many have an adult with financial plan? Of those two, whose odds do you think are longer?

Four thousand players have laced ‘em up in NBA history, and not one has ever shot a ball like Curry. Four biased jerseys from French Lick, Indiana are grimacing at me right now, hanging on my wall. But when the facts change, I change my mind, and then dig in to learn even more.

I had to know why Curry appeared to be using a different game-board than all the other players. I bet you have wondered the exact same thing when you see one investor smiling more than the rest, regardless of the size of their portfolio. What are they doing differently?!
Regards,
Ted
https://kc-roi.com/blog/4000-to-1-long-shot