Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Boeing Knew About 737 Max Sensor Problem Before Plane Crash In Indonesia

This post is just to advise that significant additional information regarding the Boeing 737 situation has been added to the ongoing MFO 737 discussion.

For the sake of subject continuity, please add any comments to that post.

Comments

• TedTed
    edited May 2019
    @MFO Members: "This post is just to advise that significant additional information", are you kidding me, this is just another round about way to bump a post. The poster has trouble living without his/her daily BA message.
    Regards,
    Ted:(:(:(
  • edited May 2019
    @Ted: If you had bothered to read the new report you would have saved yourself from yet another display of ignorance.

I've attempted to prevent this post from being bumped by requesting that no comments be added here. Evidently you still haven't figured out that YOU yourself are completely responsible for the bumps.

By the way, with respect to your grammatical construction generally, and your above post specifically, all I can say is that I really hope that you were never responsible for teaching children to be competent in their native English tongue. In well over ten years I have yet to see you post a well-constructed paragraph in the English language.

Regards,
    OJ