Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

On the subject of “class” ... (Way OT)

edited March 2019 in Off-Topic

Comments

• edited March 2019
    at least Trump treat everyone the same and you get the same if you are against him, whether you are black white indias...everyone is a little beneath him.
  • It's pretty straightforward: the current president of the United States has none.
  • Howdy,

Geez, Donnie can't forgive a slight (thumbs down on Obamacare repeal) to the extent he still has to carry on the fight with a dead person. Are you sh*tting me?!?

I shared this postie on my FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/MeanwhileinCanada1/photos/a.251092048271167/2136815536365466/?type=3&theater

Mark my words boys and girls, this is Trump's Eastern Front. Here to fore, the military has been 'mostly' in his corner. Mattis's resignation cost him the Corps (call it Khe Sanh) and McCain's treatment is costing him the rest. Add them together and it will cost him 2020.

and so it goes,

peace,

rono

BTW, I never agreed with McCain much politically but WTF does that have to do with being an honorable American.

• He has no class, period. McCain is probably giggling from the great beyond knowing that months after he was buried, this nitwit still can't get him out of his head .. just like how he keeps telling people that he 'just won' a 'big election' in 2016 (2.5 years ago!) or keeps whining about Hillary. That said if he keeps fixating on these historic events - folks might finally start asking if he's suffering from the early stages of dementia -- which I've seen firsthand in my own family. Such repeated mental anchoring/fixations are a classic sign.

Speaking of DC insanity, I thought we had a 'national emergency' happening somewhere that needed urgent and immediate attention -- and yet the 'president' has randomly rage-tweeted over 70 times this week alone?