Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ping Catch22

Its been since mid January that we have heard from Catch: He mentioned something about a heart problem. I hope everything is OK ! Catch and the Linkster go way back to the FundAlarm days.
Regards,
Ted

Comments

• Thanks @Ted,

I believe he’s fine. But it would be great if he’d let us know. I directed a recent post in his direction - and got no response. @Catch22 goes way back to Fund Alarm days and has always been a strong positive influence.
  • edited March 2019
    @Catch22: I'd like to join with the others and convey my concern about your absence form the board. I was thinking of you the other day. Catch ... if you read this know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all is well. Old_Skeet
  • I hope Catch does not get sick from reading all the non-useful commentaries at MFO...sorry sir.. hope everything is good/ok. we miss you bud.
  • Catch had been logged into MFO at least twice today. Appears ok, hope so.
  • @MikeM: Like myself he may have never logged off !
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Could be @Ted, but I checked this morning when you 1st posted and now. The 1st check was a morning time, now it is a 3:00 PM last logged in time.
  • My physical health is fine relative to my age group.
    I've not found much recently I choose to post; nor any thoughts to add value or positive personal insight to other posts.
    Take care of you and yours,
    Catch
  • Hi Mark,

Hope you're doing well. Things are looking up in Lansing, but it feels like a long overdue sunrise on a desolate scene. Alas.

Do take care,

and so it goes,

peace,

rono