Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Larry Swedroe: Best Personal Finance Books

FYI: This is the third in my series of “best” books. The first one covered the category of “the science of investing.” The second covered the field of behavioral finance. This third and final one covers the broad category of personal finance—not just financial issues, but issues such as planning for a meaningful life in retirement, estate and tax planning, social security, annuities, passing on family values through a family wealth mission statement, elder care and so much more.

Following is my list of the dozen best personal finance books I’ve read in my role as director of research for the Buckingham Family of Financial Services. Of course, all such lists are based on personal opinions.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.etf.com/sections/index-investor-corner/swedroe-best-personal-finance-books