Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

M*: 4 Funds I Would Like To See Under My Christmas Tree

FYI: The car commercials showing people giving each other new cars for Christmas really bug me. Why would you make such a big decision without consulting your spouse? It's really foolish. Especially if you are taking on a pile of debt to do it.

A better if more boring idea would be a nice mutual fund, though even a significant expenditure like that should be done with your spouse, in my view.

I thought about four funds I would want to get for Christmas. It wasn't easy because by now I pretty much have all the bases covered. So, I thought of three niche funds and one core fund I don't have that would help to round out my portfolio.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.morningstar.com/articles/905528/4-funds-i-would-like-to-see-under-my-christmas-tre.html