Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Cyber Monday - Use Amazon.com shopping link of MFO

edited November 2012 in Fund Discussions
Folks, if you do any shopping today at Amazon, remember to go to Amazon using the MFO link so site benefits as well.

http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=mutufundobse-20

Comments

• edited November 2012
    I'm not looking for a tablet, but if anyone is, the Kindle Fire is $129 (w/sponsored content) and $144 (w/o sponsored content) today only. coupon FIREDEAL takes $30 off at checkout to get those prices. As noted above, use the MFO link.
  • In truth, I also sent out, oh, 3,067 gentle reminders last night as part of a mailing to remind folks of the impending conference call with Rubin.

Thanks for the ongoing reminders!

David
  • Added note to the above. I have in the past; and again this year, directed friends and family to the MFO home page to use the Amazon link here.
    Pandering for the right reasons, eh?

Regards,
    Catch
  • edited November 2012
    Reply to @catch22:

Speaking of friends and family, I told my a family member about it a while back, she said "why didn't you tell me before, I'll use the mfo "Shop at Amazon link!" She likes to support valuable sites that provide a service with no fee to the members.