Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Our impending civil war,,,half joking

We belong to a gym for all the usual reasons,, not the least of which is to exercise away stress. For the same reason we have gone on a news fast in the last week as well. Sports talk, the baseball play offs and our cat fill our day. At the gym they have monitors everywhere you look and the state channel is on many, scattered randomly across the room. You cannot escape dear leader . I want to suggest they put the state channel on the monitors on the RIGHT side of the room and anything else on the left...Even the real estate brothers would be fine. My wife thought I was being funny but she admitted she takes her glasses off so she wouldn't have to see him. Am I crazy or is my idea a win win before hostilities break out?