Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

T. Rowe Price, Top Tesla Funds Offer Split Views: Spencer vs. Puglia

FYI: With a volatile chief executive and a potential breakthrough product starting production, Tesla Inc is a challenging stock to hold.

Just ask the managers of two well-known T. Rowe Price Inc funds who came to opposite conclusions about the carmaker during the second quarter, recent commentaries show, even before Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk started tweeting about taking the carmaker private.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.reuters.com/article/tesla-musk-t-rowe-price-grp/rpt-at-t-rowe-price-top-tesla-funds-offer-split-views-idUSL2N1VC1TI

Comments

• IMO I am with Spencer on this. Good call culling it from PRGTX (I own) as and when he did. I started trimming PRGTX when 12% was in TSLA and Musk started Ambien-tweeting .. but will be adding back as appropriate.