Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ted Cleans Out His Garage

TedTed
edited July 2018 in Off-Topic
For your pleasure: The link was as stated, for your pleasure, you know a good laugh not an attack, but since Catch22 was born without a sense of humor, it's been changed. I don't have a problem laughing at myself.
Regards,
Ted

Comments

• Teddy,,,what does this have to do with mutual funds?or: if you can flame a contributor,,,, why can't the many discuss someone who impacts the value of our mutual funds? Ban me Teddy boy!
  • Slow day at mfo
  • As usual, @Ted has given himself yet another free pass to post garbage having absolutely nothing to do with economics, finance, or mutual funds. One set of rules for you and me, another completely different set for Ted. Just another wealthy right-winger, doing what they do best.
  • edited July 2018
    Hi Ted - You're rapidly moving from 'Whiny Poster' to 'Thin-Skinned Hypocrite' in how we should be referencing you nowdays. You're not as slick a troll as you might think, either.
  • This post from Ted had the original subject line Old_Joe Cleans Out His Garage; with the subject line edited later in the day, to its current form.
    The Old_Joe is obvious in its (video) intended target, Larry Boy may be assumed to be directed towards member larryB.
    This post; should stand as a reminder to the lurkers, in particular, here as to potential circumstances or conditions they may discover if they don't quite understand why something they posted or a comment they made might come under attack from Ted, be it investment related opinion or other.
    Sincerely,
    Catch
  • Ha, ya; right !
    Your third subject line change will now be known here as "The Helsinki Effect".......
    being what I (Ted) should have written.
    Your first two subject lines that included Old_Joe and Larry Boy had nothing to do with humor; except in your own twisted perspective.
    Ted, you've been called to the carpet before for these types of attacks over many years, from other MFO members; some of whom have left this site, in this regard. Long time members of this forum are well aware of your demeaning antics.
    Bye, Ted.
    Catch