Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

JUST’ Takes In $250M Its First Day: (JUST)

FYI: The Goldman Sachs JUST U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF (JUST) just had the biggest-ever launch for a socially responsible ETF.

On Wednesday, its first day of trading, JUST took in $250 million in net inflows. Meaning that, after just one day of trading, the fund is already the ninth-largest socially responsible ETF.

Most of these flows are likely from "BYOB" assets from Goldman Sachs Asset Management, and effectively function as the ETF's starting seed capital, says Dave Nadig, managing director of ETF.com.
Regards,
Ted
http://www.etf.com/sections/features-and-news/just-takes-250m-its-first-day

Comments

• I follow Paul Tudor Jones and he continues much good with his money over the years. So, I understand part of the focus with this etf.
    I think I follow the launch with Goldman Sachs, although PTJ has more than enough other connections in the world of money. Why GS, I surely don't know.
    Based upon the "goodness" path this etf is supposed to maintain, I find it difficult to understand the current holding of Wells Fargo as 1.4% of the portfolio.
    Duh............???
    My inflation adjusted 2 cents worth.
    Catch
  • JUST is a 4-letter word from the Giant Vampire Squid wrapped over the face of Humanity. I would be surprised if WF was not in the Portfolio.