Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Japan to welcome 500,000 workers to help with labor shortage.....

For those who are or become qualified; but no family members and this new policy with its limitations.

--- An info blip, perhaps of interest, regarding the ongoing changes affecting countries in various ways; related to an aging population in this case and for Japan's situation, a long standing policy change regarding immigration into Japan.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/30/18/japan-to-welcome-500000-foreign-workers-to-help-plug-labor-shortage

Comments

• beebee
    edited May 2018
    US could send excess illegals...instead of a wall, how about an airport?
  • Oh my god! Japan opening up immigration! I thought they were the most - I will not use word - society on the Planet. I personally know people whose families fought in WWII who would pick Hitler over the Japanese.

Some day we will find Japanese citizens are actually marrying foreigners!!!

Maybe there is God.