Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Vanguard brokerage account conversion round 2

edited May 2018 in Fund Discussions
Here is an excerpt from an email I received from Vanguard. Looks like they have not given up on converting everyone over to their brokerage services ( I did not convert my account over).

From the email:

Be on the lookout for a request from Vanguard

Over the past few years, we've made some technology enhancements. As a result of these improvements, we'll be asking all of our clients to complete a quick, 3-step process to transition from our old investment platform to our new investment platform.

You don't need to take any action today—we simply want to let you know about the transition. You'll receive another email shortly that provides more detail.

A little more background
Having all our clients transition will help simplify things—for you and for us. It will enable us to lower our operating expenses and give us more money to invest in the new platform. And that translates to an even better investment experience for you.

Thanks for helping us move into the future of investing.

Comments