Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Forbes - Q&A with Manning & Napier

Forbes

At some point, emerging markets are going to make a comeback after a year of dire straits. I spoke with Marc Tommasi, the head of global investment strategy at Manning & Napier in Rochester, New York. Manning runs $42.4 billion of client money, both retail and institutional. We spoke pre-QEIII. I’ve spoken with Marc a number of times, both for Forbes and when I was with Dow Jones and the WSJ in São Paulo. Marc, like others in the business, was convinced QE was coming and he was right. Here’s some of his picks and pans in this excerpted transcript for those interested in international investing from both a top down and a bottom up perspective.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2012/09/25/picks-and-pans-of-a-40-bln-fund-strategist/

Comments