Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ray Dalio: Principles For Success An Ultra Mini-Series Adventure In 30 minutes In 8 Episode: Video

FYI: Whatever success I’ve had in life hasn’t been because of anything unique about me—it’s because of principles that I believe anyone can adopt. I created this animated series to share them with you.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.principles.com/principles-for-success/

Comments

• @Ted To quote you exactly:
    Nobody cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :(
  • @Lewis: You won't say that when it come time to link you next article, if I choose to do so !
    Regards,
    Ted
    :(
  • @Ted: Pay to Play, Ted? As in kiss your ass or else??
  • @Ted Actually, I will say that because A. I'm not some person who is constantly out to shill for himself and B. You don't actually post my articles most of the time. You post links to Cetusnews, which is a site expressly designed to work around paywalls, in other words one designed to steal writers' and publications' intellectual property.
  • @Lewis: Your wish, is my command, I will no longer link articles from a freelance writer.
  • @Ted Stolen articles? No thanks.