Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

MAPOX 1st Q div. 2018

Payable March 28. I found it recorded in my own account this morning. The amount is the customary .50 cents per share.

Comments

• edited March 2018
    Ah, but tis all about total return on an investment, yes? A dividend or capital gain is the extra gravy.
    MAPOX is performing pretty good, compared to similar funds.
  • Not even extra gravy, just one of the ingredients in that gravy. Yes, it's all about total return.
  • For me the extra gravy would be discovering MAPOX is a ntf fund on any of the major brokerage platforms.
  • I've been in since 2012. Performance vs. peers is just fair to middling over the past 5 years. It looks good indeed, going back TEN years. More recently, it is a "cellar dweller" as we say in baseball. (But not about the Cubs any longer! ;))