Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

MFO Ratings Updated Through November 2017 ... Best Launches This Year

edited December 2017 in MFO Premium
All ratings have been updated on MFO Premium site, including MultiSearch, Great Owls, Fund Alarm (Three Alarm and Honor Roll), Category Averages, Correlations, Rolling Averages Dashboard of Profiled Funds, and Fund Family Scorecard.

And, we added a Portfolios feature ... the initial roll-out allows users to save up to 25 Symbols in up to 10 Watchlists for later use in MultiSearch, which facilitates tracking funds of interest. The ability to assign holding allocations will be added shortly, enabling all risk and performance metrics to be quantified at the portfolio level.

Comments

• edited December 2017
    There have been 555 US mutual fund and ETF launches this year. Of the 94 global & international equity funds, here are the top performers in each: AlphaCentric Global Innovations I (GNXIX), Artisan Thematic (ARTTX), Davis Select Worldwide (DWLD), PNC EMs (PIEFX), Alpha Architect Value Momentum (VMOT), TOBAM EMs I (TBMIX) ...

• edited December 2017
    Of the 128 alternative & mixed asset funds launched this year, here are the top performers in each: Arabesque Systematic USA (ASUIX), Measured Risk Strategy I (MRPIX), Gotham Master Long (GMLFX), GMO Climate Change III (GCCHX), DoubleLine Shiller Enhanced International CAPE I (DSEUX), Driehaus Multi-Asset Growth Economies (DMAGX) ...