Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Frikkin' Morningstar. Unable to log-in tonight.

Anyone else?

Comments

• @Crash: Working OK At 2:56 AM CST.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • @Crash,

I was having issues last night also. At 5:30 AM EST everything now working.
  • Thanks, guys. Yes, appears to be ok, now.
  • Hi@Crash
    Hoping you have blood pressure meds at hand and/or have studied and use meditation techniques or whatever other technique provides a path to peace and calm.
    We all have enough other exposures that may physically kill us, in particular "age"; but temporary internet connection problems should not be on the list.
    Sincerely,
    Catch
  • Can't get too upset at something that's free. If I was paying I would be.
  • Sorry - Can’t relate to Mourning Star. Lipper gives cleaner, easier to understand data,
    If you want a tracker, spend $5 or $10 bucks at Apple’s app store. Get one that works.
  • So nice to be so condescendingly dismissed. With M*, this is just another brick in the wall. I thought it worth mentioning, to see if I was the only one affected. And I wasn't. I was also wondering if my own computer was at fault because it just got back from the doctor. And the latest Windows 10 and standard Windows "updates" screwed my computer. By the way, M'soft STILL sucks it. Yet, I've been discouraged from using Linux, unless I know enough to be a programmer, myself.
  • @Crash: " And the latest Windows 10 and standard Windows "updates" screwed my computer." When are the little ones due ?
    Derf
  • 11:30 a.m., next day. SAME problems AGAIN.