Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Let me think, what to do with a reduced corporate tax rate. I know.....buy, buy, buy

Mo' money, Mo' money.

I am linking this overview of lower corporate tax rate actions, as it fits what I feel would most likely happen. I don't see a lot of corporate expansion in this country to create more jobs.

NOTE: if tax reform legislation fails, I expect a "good" reason for an equity sell down. Nope. I don't know how big, and perhaps all of the money floating around would "find" another area to push "UP". Tis a lot of hot money still in place and I don't expect this money to remained parked earning nothing.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax-buybacks/u-s-investors-target-buyback-stocks-in-bet-on-trump-tax-plan-idUSKBN1D70HX?il=0

My 2 cents.
Catch