Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Barron's Cover Story: Our Next Fed Chief

FYI: (Click On Article Title At Top Of Google Search)
In God we trust” is printed on the back of the dollar bill, and it is indeed a faith-based currency. The front of the bill says it is a “Federal Reserve Note,” an indication the faith is placed in that institution, not in any promise to redeem it for something tangible. While the strength of the dollar ultimately depends on that of the U.S.—political and military as well as economic—the central bank that issues the currency has become identified with the person at its helm.

Who will lead the Fed is a vitally important decision...
Regards,
Ted
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=Ej70WejBAoS7jwT_x4CoBA&q=Our+Next+Fed+Chief+Barron's&oq=Our+Next+Fed+Chief+Barron's&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3769.9151.0.9447.12.11.0.0.0.0.73.627.10.11.0....0...1.1j2.64.psy-ab..1.7.453.6..35i39k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.73.cEd-Rnk49eo