Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Lessons Learned From Friedman, Sowell, And Mom

FYI: (Click On Article Title At Top Of Google Search)
Compared to what? At what cost? Who pays? And, what happens next?

It’s the responsibility of economists to ask and answer questions like these—and the job of economics columnists to relate and explain the discussion. I’ve been doing that for a quarter-century as the proprietor of this column, and now have a what-next message of my own: I will soon be leaving Barron’s, with a plan to write long-form articles and books. But first, a few thoughts about the economics lessons I’ve learned.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=QEP0WYLlHp3ijwSGpanQAQ&q=Lessons+Learned+From+Friedman,+Sowell,+and+Mom+Barron's&oq=Lessons+Learned+From+Friedman,+Sowell,+and+Mom+Barron's&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3203.8631.0.8976.12.11.0.0.0.0.116.688.9j1.11.0....0...1.1j2.64.psy-ab..1.8.503.6..35i39k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.72.LAbY2zTeNKM