Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Anyone Hear Of GW&K?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TedTed
    edited October 2017
    @Maurice: Yes, They are part of AMG family of Boutiques Funds.
    Regards,
    Ted
    https://www.amgfunds.com/boutiques.html
  • Garbage manager
  • @JoJo26- Just get to the point... don't beat around the bush! :)
  • @ Maurice: I also just bought a boutique small cap fund CCASX, selling my long term holding FSCRX who is losing its manager at year end. I have always preferred smaller funds, but they have been hard to find before they close. Im expecting this one to close soon as it is gathering attention of late.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Maurice: Did not find it under Great Owls, but one of Charles picks back in 2016. Actually was aware of it for some time, I just let my Fidelity fund ride til now. My account manager at Fidelity brought it up when I met with him this week, when I said I was looking for a replacement for FSCRX. Decided to look at it again and decided to pull the trigger. I do have two other small cap funds in another portfolio, both being small cap value (UBVSX and SMDV) and wanted to add more of a growth fund.
  • CCASX sure looks like a winner, but anyone considering any of the others should compare w/ low-vol (comparatively) GABSX and WEMMX.